Zak Bagans and his girlfriend Holly Madison have officially split following their six year on-and-off relationship.
The Ghost Adventures star, 47 – who first began dating the former Playboy House Bunny in 2019 – reportedly broke up with Madison, 45, a few weeks earlier, sources told TMZ on Wednesday.
News of the separation comes as another star of the reality series, Aaron Goodwin, has been embroiled in shocking drama after his wife was accused of hiring a hitman to have him killed.
A reason for Zak and Holly’s split is not known but the pair have since unfollowed each other on Instagram.
In a statement to TMZ, Bagans expressed: ‘I wont get into the details, but I’ll just say we have shared so many great memories and fun times.
‘I’ll always have love in my heart for her and wish the very best for her,’ he continued, and then revealed, ‘I’m dating now and moving on.’
Zak Bagans, 47, and his girlfriend Holly Madison, 45, have officially split following their six year on-and-off relationship
In a statement to TMZ, Bagans expressed: ‘I wont get into the details, but I’ll just say we have shared so many great memories and fun times’; Zak and Holly seen in 2011 in Las Vegas with his co-stars Nick Groff and Aaron Goodwin
Zak and Holly had been friends before sparking up a relationship in 2019 after the model went to his Haunted Mansion in Las Vegas.
But two years later, the pair broke up and an insider informed TMZ at the time that the stars split amicably and have remained friends.
In 2023, the TV personality and blonde beauty rekindled their romance with a source telling TMZ that they had still communicated ‘on and off’ despite their separation.
While the former couple have mainly kept their past relationship under wraps, Madison made rare comments during a past interview with People.
At the time, she candidly opened up about being diagnosed with autism at age 42 and credited Bagans for supporting her.
‘I’m lucky enough to be dating somebody who just has always kind of understood me and accepts me for who I am, so getting the diagnosis wasn’t super shocking to him,’ The Girls Next Door alum stated.
‘I am lucky that I haven’t had a ton of trouble in recent relationships as far as feeling an intimate emotional connection with somebody.’
Holly was previously married to Pasquale Rotella from 2013 until their divorce in 2019 and they share two children: Rainbow, 12, and Forest, eight.
At the time, she candidly opened up about being diagnosed with autism at age 42 and credited Bagans for supporting her
Holly was previously married to Pasquale Rotella from 2013 until their divorce in 2019 and they share two children: Rainbow, 12, and Forest, eight
She also dated the late Hugh Hefner from 2001 until their split 2008 – and resided at the Playboy Mansion; Holly seen far right with Hefner as well as Kendra Wilkinson and Bridget Marquardt in 2005 in Beverly Hills
She also dated the late Hugh Hefner from 2001 until their split 2008 – and resided at the Playboy Mansion.
Zak and Holly’s breakup comes as fellow Ghost Adventures star Aaron Goodwin’s wife Victoria is accused of hiring a hitman to have him killed.
Read More Shock twist revealed as Ghost Adventure star’s wife accused of plotting his murder
He learned that his partner had hired a hitman while filming an episode of the show earlier this month in Los Angeles.
On March 6, she was arrested in connection with Solicitation to Commit Murder, and Murder Conspiracy, per booking information in Clark County, Nevada.
Aaron had been shooting a lockdown investigation when he received a call from the police to inform him that Victoria – whom he tied the knot with in 2022 – had been arrested, per TMZ.
The moment took place on camera, but reportedly will not be shown on the next season of the show – which currently airs on the Discovery channel.
Zak Bagans has creative control when it comes to the series, insiders told the outlet, and has plans to speak to the network before a decision is officially made on whether to include the call during the future episode.
Police also said that Aaron’s wife had enlisted the help of triple-murderer Grant Amato who slayed his family in order to have her husband killed.
Zak and Holly’s breakup comes as fellow Ghost Adventures star Aaron Goodwin’s wife Victoria is accused of hiring a hitman to have him killed
The news of his spouse’s alleged plans left Goodwin ‘blindsided’ and he has since obtained a court order to have her stay away from him and prevent any form of contact for three months.
And this week, a Las Vegas judge ordered his wife to ‘stay out of trouble’ and avoid the TV star in a court appearance.
Victoria Goodwin appeared in front of a judge, her hands shackled and a chain around her waist and wearing dark blue wearing jail garb, for a preliminary hearing at Las Vegas Justice Township Court on Tuesday.
At one point during the brief hearing, Victoria smirked as she looked back at the courtroom.
Throughout the rest of the appearance she stayed quiet, and looked concerned as she surveyed the courtroom.
The judge on Tuesday granted Victoria’s motion to delay her preliminary hearing and her bail remains at $100,000. She is expected back in court on April 8.
As part of her bail condition, Victoria was ordered not to contact her estranged husband, according to court records obtained by DailyMail.com.
As of Tuesday afternoon, she remains at the Clark County Detention Center, according to jail records.
Victoria, whose dirty blonde hair was swept back in a messy pony tail, looked solemn during the proceedings but flashed a quick smile at her attorney who sat behind her before the hearing.
The judge on Tuesday granted Victoria’s motion to delay her preliminary hearing and her bail remains at $100,000. She is expected back in court on April 8; seen in court on Tuesday in Las Vegas
Aaron had been shooting a lockdown investigation when he received a call from the police to inform him that Victoria – whom he tied the knot with in 2022 – had been arrested, per TMZ; seen in 2022 in L.A.
Victoria’s murder-for-hire scheme was foiled by authorities after investigators discovered she was communicating with Florida convict Grant Amato in March 2024.
She sent the con text messages through a contraband cell phone Amato had in his possession while in prison.
Grant’s cell phone was seized by corrections officers in prison, which is when police discovered Victoria’s text messages where she allegedly said she would pay Grant’s potential hitman $11,515 to murder Aaron with $2,500 upfront.
‘Am I a bad person? Because I chose to end his existence. Not divorce?’ she asked in one text.
In another text, Victoria allegedly wrote: ‘He’s asleep right now in the H๏τel room… I need to know what’s going on. Can I get an update. Was it done?’
Amato was convicted in the 2019 triple murder of his parents and brother in a dispute over $200,000 in missing money he spent on a webcam performer.
Aaron filed for divorce from her on March 13 and requested to maintain his property and have their community ᴀssets be divided equally.
He amended his filing lat week seeking over $10K in damages and accused her of negligence and false imprisonment.
She sent the con text messages through a contraband cell phone Amato had in his possession while in prison
Aaron broke his silence over the weekend and thanked his 1.3M social media followers; seen in 2022 in Las Vegas
‘[Victoria’s] conduct was extreme or outrageous with either the intention of or reckless disregard for, causing emotional distress to [Aaron],’ the court filing read.
‘[He] suffered severe or extreme emotional distress as the actual or proximate result of [her] conduct.’
Aaron broke his silence over the weekend and thanked his 1.3M social media followers.
‘Thank you everyone for all the love and support through this emotionally trying time’ he wrote. ‘It has really helped a lot and I appreciate you all.’