Rihanna stepped out to go to her favorite restaurant celeb-friendly Giorgio Baldi in Santa Monica.
The Pon de Reply singer, 37, is a regular at the upscale Italian spot but hasn’t been able to eat there for the past two months.
The restaurant was closed after the LA fires ripped through the nearby Pacific Palisades and was just declared safe to reopen.
The native of Barbados wore a dramatic, floor-length black coat and had her hair pulled back into a ponytail.
She carried a small tan Fendi handbag covered in the fashion house’s logo and featuring a brown fur tail attached to the handle.
Black boots and dewy, shimmering makeup completed the Fenty founder’s look.
Rihanna stepped out to go to her favorite restaurant celeb-friendly Giorgio Baldi in Santa Monica
Rihanna has had a tough start to her year with her partner A$AP Rocky on trial for gun ᴀssault.
He was found not guilty of shooting a former friend during an altercation in Hollywood in 2021.
Read MoreBREAKING NEWS Rihanna erupts as jury delivers verdict in A$AP Rocky shooting case
The three-time Grammy nominee, 36, was charged with two felony counts of ᴀssault with a semiautomatic firearm against his former friend, Terell Ephron, known as A$AP Relli.
Once close, the pair were members of the A$AP Mob crew while at high school in New York, but the relationship broke down after Rocky became famous.
Rihanna erupted in tears as the not guilty verdicts were read out on Tuesday. A$AP Rocky, who faced up to 24 years in prison if convicted, ran over and dived into her arms after being spared from a lengthy jail sentence.
‘Thanks y’all for saving my life,’ a jubilant A$AP Rocky told the jury, composed of seven women and five men, as he left the courtroom.
He was later seen enjoying a celebratory dinner with Rihanna in Beverly Hills.
Rihanna went to her favorite restaurant solo, while Rocky is in Paris for Paris Fashion Week.
The Pon de Reply singer, 37, is a regular at the upscale Italian spot but hasn’t been able to eat there for two months
Rihanna went to her favorite restaurant solo, while Rocky is in Paris for Paris Fashion Week
The restaurant was closed after the LA fires ripped through the nearby Pacific Palisades and was just declared safe to reopen. Seen here in 2016
Rocky was spotted leaving an art gallery in Paris on Saturday in a black zip front hoodie and black pants
Rocky was spotted leaving an art gallery in Paris on Saturday in a black zip front hoodie and black pants
Rihanna’s fans have something to celebrate too – she has confirmed that new music is on the way.
She sounded confident when she recently told Harper’s Bazaar she ‘just cracked the code’ on her ‘next body of work’, much to the delight of her impatient fans and she’s ‘actually feeling really good about this.’
It has been nearly a decade since her last album, Anti, in 2016.
Last month she told the outlet that she is ‘really optimistic’ about the fresh tunes while also admitting that it’s ‘not going to be anything that anybody expects’ — leading to further speculation.
‘This feels right. It feels like it digs right into where I need to be, and I want this. This body needs to come out, and I’m ready to go there,’ the star told the outlet.
The star also admitted that her time in the studio is different now that she is a mother-of-two. She shares sons RZA, two, and Riot, 18-months with her boyfriend rapper A$AP Rocky.
‘This is becoming my new freedom,’ the vocalist shared. ‘Because when I’m in the studio, I know that my time away from my kids [RZA and Riot] is to blossom something that hasn’t been watered in eight years.’
Rihanna’s fans have something to celebrate too – she has confirmed that new music is on the way. Seen here in 2016
The star also admitted that her time in the studio is different now that she is a mother-of-two. She shares sons RZA, two, and Riot, 18-months with her boyfriend rapper A$AP Rocky
She also confessed, ‘I’ve been in the studio the whole eight years.’
The star also shared that her journey to finding her new sound took time as she recognized she wanted her new music to sound different than fans last heard from her in 2016.
‘But it didn’t hit me. I was searching for it. I went through phases of what I wanted to do. “This kind of album, not that album,”‘ she shared.
Further teasing her forthcoming record, she added: ‘I know it’s not going to be anything that anybody expects. And it’s not going to be commercial or radio digestible.
‘It’s going to be where my artistry deserves to be right now. I feel like I’ve finally cracked it, girl!’
The Fenty Beauty mogul debunked whispers that spread, claiming her ninth album would be in the reggae genre.
‘There’s no genre now,’ she said at the time. ‘That’s why I waited. Every time, I was just like, “No, it’s not me. It’s not right. It’s not matching my growth. It’s not matching my evolution. I can’t do this.”
‘I cannot put up anything mediocre. After waiting eight years, you might as well just wait some more.’